This has only 1/3 cup millet and 3 ½ cups veggies.
Gluten free and vegan
1/3 cup millet soaked with 2/3 cup water over night
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1 1/2 cups broccoli slaw (or any other veggies that you can cut into thin strips) like zucchini
½ cup carrots etc.
1 cup finely julienned cabbage
½ cup grated potato
1 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
3 to 4 teaspoons of oil
1. Soak millet overnight and blend well till fine texture
2. Add all the veggies (we need total of 3 ½ cups of veggies) and salt and pepper till well combined. When we add the potato we should make sure the potato shreds are evenly distributed in the batter. The batter will seem like too many veggies but not to worry the pancake will come out well and can be flipped.
3. Some cayenne pepper to taste at this point. Now combine everything well .
4. After combining everything, then add 1 teaspoon of psyllium husk powder (1 tablespoon if using husk) and give it a good mix.
5. Divide the veggie batter into 3 equal portions. Heat a saute pan on medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil (if you want crispier, then add 1 tablespoon) and put in 1/3 mixture into the heated pan.
6. Flatten the batter with spatula and spread over the pan as much as you can. After 3 or 4 minutes add some oil on top of the pancake and flip and do the other side for 3 or 4 minutes.
7. Repeat with remaining batter. You will get 3 – 10 inch pancakes.
8. Serve with guacamole or any kind of chutney.