2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 cup cabbage, minced
2 medium-size carrots, finely grated
1 red bell pepper, finely diced
2 stalks celery, finely diced
2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves (optional)
2 pounds extra-firm tofu
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup minced flat-leaf parsley
pinch black salt
1 tbsp. soy sauce
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. tamari (soy sauce)
1 tbsp. psyllium husk powder
chili pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375°.
1. In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil and veggies and sauté for just 3 to 4 minutes. Add some salt, chilli powder, and black pepper and set aside.
1. Crumble tofu
2. Add almond flour, soy sauce, black salt, and psyllium husk and mix thoroughly
3. Add the vegetables, adjust for salt and mix thoroughly
4. Take a tablespoon of olive oil and oil a loaf pan or Bundt pan and press the mixture into it. Bake for 40 minutes.
5. Allow to sit in the pan for about 10 minutes before turning out onto a serving platter.
Quick Tomato Sauce
1 cup strained tomatoes or pureed tomatoes
pinch of cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and mustard
season with salt and black pepper
Over medium heat bring to a simmer and let simmer for 5 minutes.