This is a high protein, fluffy, low carb vegan omelet. Eggless and dairy free.
4 Ounces Firm Tofu
¾ cup plant milk
¼ cup almond flour
½ tsp psyllium husk
1/8 tsp turmeric
1/8 tsp black salt
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup of spinach
¼ cup cabbage
2 tsp dill
1. Chop veggies and set aside.
2. In a blender jar, put in tofu, plant milk, almond flour, salt, pepper, turmeric, black salt, and chili powder. Blend till well combined and forms a paste.
3. Add psyllium husk powder and give it one more mix.
4. Heat a skillet, pour couple teaspoons of oil on the hot skillet, and then the paste. Cook for a minute, then add the chopped veggies and let cook for 1 minute.
5. Gently drag and fold till your desired doneness is achieved.
6. Fold one edge over the other once it is done to your liking and slide it off the pan.
Makes 1 big omelet.