Condensed Soy Milk
1 12.3 (349gms) silken tofu
1 1/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup water
2 tablespoons oil
1. Add silken tofu, salt, water, oil, and sugar and blend with an immersion blender.
2. Bring to a boil and keep boiling for another 2 minutes or so.
3. Switch off the heat and let cool in the refrigerator before using.
Coconut or Soy Milk Powder
1 Cup Coconut Milk Powder OR Soy Milk Powder (if using soy milk powder use 1 tablespoon oil)
1/3 cup agave
3 tablespoons water
1. Add all ingredients in a sauce pan, use immersion blender and blend.
2. Bring to a boil and switch off heat.
3. Cool completely before using.
Pea Milk Version
Use a high protein plant based milk. The one I’m using has 8 grams of protein per cup.
2 cups milk
½ cup sugar
Boil it down to about 1 cup.